Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank Goodness It's Friday....

Tough week with Dad away again and the boys wanting him home.
I have worked so hard to get them to this place of being a teenager, I think it is really time for there Dad to take over!

They are now and very soon to be both teenagers! It's hard with them both being on the autism spectrum, but they are both individuals and all others can say is there doing great and keep up the good work. Well, as a hard working Mom I feel like it's time for them to do more for themselves. My older son wants to be a Nascar driver and race or work at a computer game office helping create games etc. So I told them to live on there own they need to learn how to do things more around the house and all I get is it's my job. I recently said you all need to help I can't and won't do it all myself anymore.

Here is how it's gonna be. Spending money around here is gonna be earned and not given anymore. They where like you used to buy us stuff, I said well that's over now. Grow up and get yourself ready to be on your own.
You will get a paycheck every 2 weeks if you do what you are asked to do.

So, I guess we will see the first 2 week period is over next friday. J is doing well, b is not! Ha ha ha, not a suprise there.

Oh, that feels so much better getting it out, does my heart good to see it in writting. Now I have to follow through!

That's it for today.

Go out and make it a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment