Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Feelings

Well as they say...behind is my middle name these days.
My blog today...
I knew in my heart that it was me who would carr the burdenof our boys and there Autism!  We have come so far in less than 10 years.  I will not stop looking for what will help them.  I will not give up on them or myself.  As their Mom.  As a mom of two sons with Autism.  I see , so many who don't understand autism, yet I fight and fall for them everyday. 
Early Intervention is only part of the answer. We as parents need to see we are there only hope at the beginning.  We advocate and fight for what we see and think is best at the time.  it is something as parents we have to do.  They are ours!
I whole heartedly love my boys to the end of the earthand back.
I have endured countless hours and days of fighting for what they need.  It's exhausting, but they are mine and our family is still one.  Many I know are not a united family anymore.  But I see why, but continue to fight for mine little family. We all need help and support sometimes and it's not easy to ask! Continue to ask and share with those who know you and care about you...many don't get it, but if they have kids they know behaviors and do have issu's too!
So share yourself and your story, to those have the time and care about you.  It's amazing who comes to your aide and also who may support you. 
Your kids are your legacy - future give them everything you can each day.
Remember we can all have a bad day! So, can the kids, but each day is new.  One day at a time is all you can do and all you have.  Choice is what we have!
Love
Autism
Understand
Growth
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment