Friday, January 28, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Man what a long week!
Between you and me to long.
Boys back in better health and hubby home! Yeah!

I realized this am after talking to both teachers that my boys do miss there Dad when he travels.
They don't like to talk about it much, but by the end of the week they are like what happened to a rountine and schedule!  I do my best, but it's different when he's gone it's just me!

Mom this, Mom that....I can only do so much as one person.  I need to eat and get laundry done too.  Geez after 2 trips to the grocery store and 20 hours at work and 8 loads of laundry I'm tired too.

Anyway,  I know this is short but I am only human and a MOM who tries to get it all done. 

Have a great weekend and will check in later!  New Nextbook ready to go and read a book at some point this weekend too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment