Saturday, May 7, 2011

Gems in the rough......

Amazing day today, really saw who my teenager is important! Not Mom for sure, that smarts. While shopping for something for myself he didn't want to even choose anything for me, but he was shopping for his Dad's day gift.
Get that? Geez o peets.

I wonder what he really would choose for me if given a chance with his Dad?
I may just send him out tomorrow with his Dad!

Well, I got what I really wanted for Mom's Day. Something I would not usually choose, but it seemed to call my name for the the flowered Vera Wang necklace! Yes, I said Vera Wang. Beautiful purple flowered stone necklace. It was one I have not ever scene before.

But there was one that had me written all over it it was a gold, cooper, and diamond (silver) necklace.

Yes, that's right...on sale 60% off and a additional 15% off...so mind you it was alot less expensive then the cloths I bought. So, the boys got me a nice piece of jewlery this year...well after almost 15 years of marriage and rough teenage years I decided that this would be a perfect year to get something I really wanted and not something I needed.

Happy Mom's Day to all you Gems out there.

ox

2 comments:

  1. Hey your a great mom,Sis !!!So enjoy it and kudos for getting something you will enjoy verses a need!!xxx

    ReplyDelete