Saturday, May 21, 2011

HOPE

Hope
Obstacles
Peace
Excitement

Well, all we have is hope these days of Autism and the end of the school year. Obstacles and transitions are tough for my boys. I feel that we are in a place where those are not as bad and not as hard.

It just seems that having a moment of Peace in our house is a whole nother
story! Yes, peace and quite is not what we have these days. A pre-teen and a teen-ager are tough to deal with, cause smart language and a quick wite sucks some days.

I wonder why they get so excited when I say no you can't do that or yes you can have that when i'm done with my lunch. Nothing is ever soon enough in there eyes. Ughh, cook and clean a little and off to draw or fix a train or a book that needs a bit of attention.

Oh, dear where did I leave off with dinner or lunch. I feel lost in my own world sometimes. Geez guess Autism takes over my world and makes me crazy some days and ya know it seems to me that my only peace is when everyone is busy or asleep. Now going to bed early excites me cause I feel better and more rested to deal with my days with the boys.

My issue these days is a traveling hubby and that's hard, cause I plan something and he comes out with a new schedule and then i have to put off stuff or change stuff to meet his schedule. Geez will I ever get a vacation?

Well, guess a girl can hope, hope and wish for some excitement of my own. Guess I'll have to find something more exciting to write about.

Hope is just that.

Signing off for today.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there -- you have company, Sis! Want to run away with us in 2 weeks?

    ReplyDelete